Japanese Kaizen Technique To Overcome Laziness

Readers
Japanese Kaizen Technique To Overcome Laziness

Do you know there is a Japanese technique called "Kaizen"? which can help you to overcome laziness.

The term "Kaizen" means "philosophy of continuous improvement of working practices, personal efficiency, etc. ". This technique was invented by Masaaki Imai. This technique is based on one-minute principle, by using this technique anyone can overcome laziness in a minute.

According to this principle, if you can complete any work or task in 1 minute then just go for it without thinking too much about it. Once you complete the task then you will get excited to complete more tasks and you will be able to overcome laziness easily.

This technique is so effective that this technique is applied by leaders and businessman in Japan. This technique can be effective in almost everywhere like personal development, study, work, etc.

One best thing about this technique is that you can see the instant results. I've applied this technique in my study and I'm really impressed with the results. Before this, I do not like to study but when I start applying this technique slowly I start loving it.

At first, I start by selecting topics that I can read in 1 minute and start reading the topics I selected, I've done this for a week. And then I increased to 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, etc and now I'm able to read for hours without losing focus.

The main key behind this is to start from small and slowly increase the quantity of time. If you apply this wisely then this can change your life.

Do you find this article helpful? Please leave your comments below. Thank you so much for giving your valuable time. All the best, have a wonderful day.

Subscription-Box

Subcribe for our all latest news and updates Subscribe Now

Subscribe for latest update

Sign up here with your email address to receive our all news and updates about blogger in your inbox. Its free.

Comment-Box